Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Little Thing Most Call Summer


Well summer has officially arrived for me and it seems like this past school year went by so far I didn't even get to stop and enjoy it, but it wasn't like there was something to enjoy at the prestigious Storm King School. I try not to look back on it since it was so icky. Summer is here and I have nothing to do for the next 18 days or so until I go to Kansas City. In Kansas City I will be helping build houses with AJSS. AJSS is a Jewish society that helps Habitat for Humanity in many places like Kansas City and Little Rock. I have to admit I am kind of scared of going to the mid-west since they have lots of tornadoes there, but I am looking forward to witnessing one of the many cool events that happen in the world. I think I'll feel like a kid from Texas witnessing snow for the first time. EEEKKK. This trip will take up all of July and a few days in August. If you are Jewish and looking for a summer project like this I would contact them at AJSS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment